About Me

I live on the western slope and I love the mountains. I enjoy meeting people and learning new things.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Blogging Class

Are you confused, Well join the crowd, no I didn't go from newbie island to blogging.  Since I have learned Basic Formation, Beach Formation and will be learning a 123 formation.  When I first heard these terms I was like formation?  Well it is the stages where Actual Fashion Shows take place.  We learned modeling etiquette and the value of modeling and being a part of a family.  Then there was Blogging Class OMG!! what did I get myself into? 

Well Ms Tabytha showed us the in's and out's of blogging and you know what I think I LIKE IT....:))

Follow along and share my journey into the world of Blogging and becoming a model.  If you have a dream to join, click the blog and come be a part of it.


Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment