About Me

I live on the western slope and I love the mountains. I enjoy meeting people and learning new things.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"The Red Carpet"

The movie stars came out one after the other to take their place on stage, What a fun night with Indian Princess,  Katheryn Hepburn, John Travolta, Cruella de Vil.  It was a full night with many contestants but fun was had by all.  The real surprise came for me when I was selected by the judge for 3rd Place, 3rd, my very first Styling and I placed, it is so exciting I can't wait till I am able to do it again. 


1st Place Winner:Alelitz Fierenza says "I am here to represent one of my ultimate favorite actresses of this century, she is a chameleon in my opinion when she portrays a character, the time you tend to forget that there is an actor behind the character in the movie! hehe I am talking about the one and only Reese Witherspoon  Reese Witherspoon."


2nd Place Winner Adrianna Applewhyte was "Dressed as Kitten may have been on the night she received her 1st Oscar in 1960 for her role in “Butterfeild 8” as Gloria Wandrous"


3rd: Place Gia Ludlow (oh this was me :)) I pick Cruella de Vil, my favorite movie star Glenn Close. Cruella de Vil is a fictional character and the primary villain in Dodie Smith's 1956 novel The Hundred and One Dalmatians. She played many roles femme Fatale, Dangerous Liaisons and Fatal Attraction are a few , my favorite of course was 101 Dalmatian's. She also did many musicals. Her awards are numerous. She is tenacious and funny. In real life 15 years of her younger life was spent in a cult community. She married in 2006 to David Shaw, Glenn close has a daughter named Ann from a previous marriage. She is fun and mysterious.
This Styling was so fun but only because Anrol, Steve, our instructors and mentors made this possible for us.  A Special Thank you to Veronica for Judging this contest she had the hardest job of the night.   Thank you all so much.    Gia

1 comment:

  1. This is what SL is all about Gia! Living out our wildest dreams :) You looked absolutely beautiful! Keep on dreaming and having fun!

    ReplyDelete