About Me

I live on the western slope and I love the mountains. I enjoy meeting people and learning new things.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

"Midterms!!!! OH MY!!! "Mini Skirts @ CWS Theme

Hello, Gia is freaking out now, time for tests!!!!  Do you have anxiety or get nervous with tests?  Gia does and part one of midterms was December 17, 2010 on the Main Stage @ CWS.  Feel confident I can do it but when someone says test I am the Cowardly Lion on the Wizard of OZ or something.  Yes down deep I am a big chicken.  Going on stage for this part of midterms made me a total wreck.  But I did it, I made it (sorta with a few minor mistakes).  Was great fun, everyone was awesome.  We had some overweight avi's, gorgeous (who says full figure isnt beautiful),  and OH Santa Came too, how much fun is that. And lots of pretty contestants in mini skirts.
 
First Place: Sidney Abbot,
 
Second Place: Ntaly Anton and

Third Place Gia Ludlow

VeronicaLynn Parx Announced the event, Judges were Lisana Rossen, Laylah Lecker, Debbiedoo Tigerfish and the Blog Queen Ms Tabytha Bailey

Midterm Part 1 complete, waiting for the next anxious moment and oh it is coming soon.  Sunday December 19th we will get our Part 2 and Part 3 of our midterms.

Santa, all I want for Christmas is to pass this class and become a real model.  "Hope he is listening" :))

No comments:

Post a Comment