About Me

I live on the western slope and I love the mountains. I enjoy meeting people and learning new things.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sage Fashions @ CWS

Gia was busy again.  I visited the  Classic With Style Fashion Show of Sage Fashions and I am in awh of the beautiful models and gorgeous gowns.  I want that one and that one and that one, oh heck one of each would make me happy :), Someday awh, I got a little off track shopping in my mind is a 24hour habit which could be either good for me or bad for me, depending on how you look at it.


The Stage at the Beach of Classic with Style Presents Sage Pexie and Sage Fashions Designs.  At the wheel are Ms Anrol Anthony and Mr Steve101 McCullough.  Anrol introduces the Designer of the Day and sponsor of todays Fashion the Owner and designer for Sage Fashion Ms Sage Pexie.  Ms Anrol says " Check it out she just recently got married to Mr Byron Birdson, her dream come true 11/20/10"   I think Santa visited her early, dont you?




Introducing the Models of Classic With Style




Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment